Improve your handgun shooting skills in two hours and get a FREE eBook of Dr. Eimer’s ARMED: The Essential Guide to Concealed Carry e-Book valued at $19.95.
Get your FREE Concealed Carry Guides eBook when you register for a 2-hour block of personalized, private handgun shooting instruction with one of our experienced NRA Certified Firearms Instructors and seasoned combat shooters:
- Dr. Bruce N. Eimer, NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor & Licensed Psychologist, Founder & President of Personal Defense Solutions, LLC, Founder and Owner, The Defensive Handguns Forum
- Udi Yehuda Sharabi, Former Israeli Defense Forces Tier 1 Spec Ops Commando
- Michael “Mickey” Barson, Former U.S. Army MP and Viet Nam Veteran
If you are a beginner, and/or new to guns, we can help you become a competent handgun shooter. Train privately with us and you will acquire good shooting habits. If you are an experienced shooter, we can diagnose your handgun shooting problems and help you improve your handgun shooting precision and speed.
Our course of defensive handgun instruction has been designed by Bruce N. Eimer, Ph.D., who is a licensed clinical, educational, and forensic psychologist and a specialist in adult education, and an NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor. Bruce regularly trains law enforcement and private citizens, and also qualifies retired law enforcement officers to carry a concealed firearm under HR-218, the Law Enforcement Officers’ Safety Act (LEOSA). Bruce is certified as a law enforcement firearms instructor by the Pennsylvania State Police Municipal Police Officer Education and Training Commission (MPOETC) and is also a Pennsylvania Certified Act 235 Security Agent. Bruce is also the founder and owner of the Defensive Handguns Forum, the most polite gun forum on the internet.
When you purchase private handgun shooting instruction with us, we begin building your foundation for smoothly learning the advanced stuff from your first training session!
When you train with us, you will learn the following ten simple solutions to getting the most out of your defensive handgun training and practice:
- The fundamentals of handgun marksmanship.
- The keys to balancing handgun shooting precision with shooting speed.
- The keys to getting the most out of your defensive handgun training and practice time.
- Three things many defensive shooting courses teach you to do that can actually get you killed if you are ever faced with an imminent threat of death or grave bodily harm and have no other choice than to present your firearm.
- How to avoid making the above three potentially fatal mistakes, and what to do instead.
- The keys to shooting a handgun accurately under stress.
- Several live-fire and dry-fire handgun drills for practicing your marksmanship fundamentals, and for sharpening your combat handgun shooting skills and keeping them sharp.
- Understanding your right to self-defense and when you would be justified in using deadly force in self-defense.
- How to avoid, or minimize the likelihood, of ever having to use deadly force in a fight.
- How to handle the aftermath of a deadly force incident so you stay out of jail.
Our hourly rate is just $150. Register now for a 2 hour session of private defensive handgun shooting instruction for just $300 and get your FREE BONUS The Essential Guide to Concealed Carry eBook. Training times are scheduled at your convenience.